Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.*All new boarders will be required to have a new patient exam prior to their boarding stay.
Located in Fairfax, Merrifield Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Merrifield Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must have a negative fecal test within the past 6 months; and provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Prior to your pet's stay, please email their medical records to firstname.lastname@example.org.